Sunday 2 September 2012

Baby Showerin'

I don't know if I've mentioned it on here before but my cousin Abbi (or Gail as I prefer to call her) is expecting a little baby girl in November and with the good old British weather as reliable as it is, she decided to hold her baby shower yesterday to take advantage of a little bit of sun. It was such a lovely evening filled with lots of presents, cupcakes and cocktails and I thought I'd share with you all a few of my favourite snaps to mark the event.



The proud parents-to-be




The boys - featuring a little cameo from Andrew!




Homemade cupcakes!





Mummy, Daddy and Baby Toms







Yummy mummy bump shot





Studded bag heaven - Cream (Zara) Black (H&M)





As you can see, it was such a lovely night, one of the best nights I've had in so, so long actually. I am crazy excited to meet Abbi and James' little girl, I know she's going to be perfect and I cannot wait to have a baby in the family this christmas, she is going to be so spoilt! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend too, what have you been up to? 


Becca.x

No comments:

Post a Comment