Wednesday 3 October 2012

A Welcome Back Haul

I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET! It's been weeks without it and I have missed sitting down at my crappy old broken laptop and blogging more than I ever thought possible. It is my aim to blog atleast every other day now as I really want to get back into the swing of things and I thought I'd start by showing you what fashion and beauty bits I've been buying this past few weeks.



Bowler Hat - H&M - £7.99

I've wanted a bowler hat for ages now but all the ones I've seen are like £20+ and I knew I wouldn't get enough wear out of it to spend that much. I found this one in H&M for £7.99 so picked it up straight away!


Burgandy Jeans - Topshop - £38

I've wanted the burgandy Leigh jeans from Topshop for soooo long but when I got these home in my usual size they were so tiny! A lot of the reviews have said the same on the website so I'm going to have to swap them for a bigger size.


Necklace - Topshop - £16.50




'All About Eyes' Set - Clarins @ Debenhams - £20

Clarins 'Wonder Perfect' Mascara is my favourite of all time so when I saw this set for the same price as the mascara alone I knew I had to get it. It is the perfect bristle wand for creating full, natural, fluttery lashes.


Bag - Primark - £6




Peplum Top - New Look - £22.99

I love this top but I haven't worn it yet because I'm really struggling to find a way to wear it that suits my figure. I'm really pear shaped so I think the peplum style is a bit unflattering on me so any suggestions of what to wear with this would be really helpful!


Split Side Tee - Topshop - £15

I love this long baggy Tshirt so much I bought it in black and khaki. I've been wearing them over skinny jeans for work with my new Topshop necklace.


Chunky Scarf - Zara - £25.99

I felt unsure buying this scarf as I think 25quid is A LOT of money for what is essentially a long piece of material but since getting this home I've pretty much lived in it. It's so soft and makes any outfit look a lot more put together. 




'Gear Up' Biker Boot - Office - £85

These are the softest leather boots ever and look really nice slouched down with skinny jeans and the black Topshop slit tee.




Brick Red Vans - Office - £44.99

I have wanted Burgandy Vans for soooo long and I finally got a pair! They're really big fitting so I'd definately recommend going a size down but they are so comfy and look so casual but thought out. I don't know how I coped without them before!

So there's all my buys for the last month, if you want reviews of anything specific just let me know in the comments and I'll write up a post for you. It feels so good to be back and I can't wait to blog more often. I hope you're all well, you'll be seeing me again very soon!

Becca.x

2 comments:

  1. Love the primark clutch and the vans!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, the clutch is such a bargain! x

      Delete