1. The purse I am currently using is this little studded number from Primark, it was only £4 and has a separate zip section for coins which is a must for me. As some of you may have seen if you follow me on Twitter, my purse got stolen a couple of weeks ago and I was devoed as it was the Chloe purse Andrew got me for my 22nd birthday earlier this year.
2. An umbrella is an obvious essential if you live in the UK, I've been thinking about buying a decent one for a while but never get round to it, this plain black one was from Poundland!
3. I always carry this little makeup bag I got free with a No7 purchase not that long ago for on the go touch ups. I carry my Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in 'Medium', my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, a Mac Kohl Liner in 'Smoulder', a bronzer and whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day.
4. My keys. I always forget my keys; I left them at my mum's the other day and Andrew went out and locked me in the house, he wasn't impressed. On them I have a floral key ring that my mum got me from Cath Kidston last Christmas and a cute little willy I got in Spain last year. (Did I really just say 'cute little willy' on my blog?)
5. Chewing gum & Deoderant - So I don't stink obvs.
6. I always have my glasses in my bag but hardly ever wear them. I got them last year and decided to splash out on a more expensive pair as I thought I'd wear them all the time, turns out I don't oops. If you were wondering the model number is CH3213 and you can get them from www.eyewearbrands.com although I got mine directly from the opticians.
7. I tend to carry 2 phones, one for my bro's and one for my hoe's. Nah just joking, my IPhone broke but it can still connect to Wifi so I use it for WhatsAppin' and I use this amazing Nokia for texting/calling. Gutted it doesn't have Snake though.
8. My Kindle goes everywhere with me; I read it in bed, on the bus, on the toilet (No but really), in the canteen at work, EVERYWHERE. I've nearly finished my current book so let me know what I should read next, nothing too scary though or my imagination works overtime!
9. I always, always, always keep my work tag in my bag. The second my shift is over it goes straight in there or I know I'll forget it. As you've probably all worked out from my OOTD posts, I work at Office!
10. Lipbalms. As you all know I have an obsession with lipsticks so I always have at least a couple of lip balms floating around in case I need a bit of extra moisture. Korres Lip Butters are my absolute fav, especially the Pomegranate one.
So that's what I carry round with me on a daily basis, minus all the rubbish. I'm not a big bag person so I tend to use a bag until it falls apart, and then I'll finally buy a new one; Hense why this Zara bag has appeared in pretty much every blog post I've ever written.
What's in YOUR bag?