Wednesday 21 November 2012

Doe a Deer a Female Deer, Ray a Drop of Golden Sun

On Sunday myself and Andrew hopped in the car and took a little trip to Harrogate for the afternoon. We went to a lovely little pub called 'The Kestrel' for lunch (we had the sharing platter; the brie and cranberry was to die for FYI) and it was so nice to just get out of the hustle and bustle of Leeds for the day. On the way home THE most magical thing happened; We were driving over a steep hill and it was all misty and foggy, then we came down the other side and there was a field of deer! It might sound ridiculous to find that so exciting but it just felt SO Christmassy I could've cried. Then Biebs came on the radio and it was just the icing on the cake really, best day ever! 

Anyway I thought I'd show you a quick snap of what I wore for our little venture, Sunday's to me are all about being comfy and lazy so I don't wear much makeup or put on anything exciting but there's no point me pretending I wear leather skirts, high heels and bright lipstick 24/7 is there?



Denim Shirt - Topshop
Burgundy Dress - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Scarf - Zara
Boots - Office
Lips - Jason 'Lips Bee Healthier' Lip Balm

Sorry that this is a bit of a chatty, pointless post! I just really wanted to get something up tonight, I had a real urge to blog and I genuinly felt compelled to tell you all about those deer, it made my day, my week, my month and quite possibly my year! Make sure you all enter my Giveaway if you haven't already, I've just reached 100 followers so I am giving away a Mac lipstick!


Becca.x




6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, love your big cosy scarf! We' re holding a giveaway on our blog if you would like to enter!

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Ill definately go take a look :) x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! You look so fresh and like a model!

    New follower here!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou so much wow what a compliment! xx

      Delete
  3. Awh your little outing sounds so cute aha, and so is your outfit it looks super cosy and comfy. Included you in my post here! http://thefreedomchapters.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html Hope you're okay :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks lovely, yeah it was such a nice day! Thankyou so much :) xx

      Delete