2) Garnier Crystal Resist Hairspray - A good, natural hold without that crispy feeling. Definitely one of the best highstreet hairspray's I've used but I will probably just end up purchasing whatever is on offer when I go to Boots/Superdrug!
3) Sure Crystal Clear Aqua Deodorant - My favourite deodorant as it isn't too strongly scented and seems to work just fine! I have already repurchased the larger size as it is currently on offer in Superdrug.
4) Aussie '3 Minute Miracle' Reconstructor - The best conditioning treatment on the high street in my opinion. Even when I used to do hairdressing and had access to all manner of high end hair brands (Kerastase, Shu Uemura, L'oreal Professional...) this was still my mask of choice.
5) L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer - This is an excellent primer for those who want their foundation to last without wanting anything too matte. This has a lovely dewy finish and is an amazing price. I won't be repurchasing straight away as I am currently trying out the Clarins 'Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch' but I will definitely be buying this again in the future.
6) Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in '02 Beige' - Before I discovered Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua this was my go to skin base. It is really moisturising and makes the skin look radiant and glowy. I would definitely recommend this, specifically in the warmer months, and I have no doubt I will repurchase this in the future.
7) Lancome 'Hypnose Drama' Mascara - I love this mascara, it's really thickening and definitely adds 'drama'. I don't think I'll be buying this again any time soon because I am loving my Clarins 'Wonder Perfect' mascara but it certainly does the job.
8) Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner - Hands down my favourite liquid eyeliner. I would never buy a high end eyeliner when there is one as good as this available on the highstreet. It is easy to apply, smudge free and precise.
9) Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in 'Medium' - I have been using this powder for over a year now and it is the best one I have tried on my skin. You only need a light dusting and it makes your foundation look flawless without looking powdery or cakey. I already have a back up of this!
10) Prada 'Infusion d'iris - I got this perfume for my birthday in May and it lasted me well throughout the Summer. It is beautiful, light, floral and fresh and one of those very distinctive smells. The only negative I have to say is it doesn't seem to linger very long on the skin so I found myself getting through it very fast.
11) Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Ivory' - Possibly one of the most infamous concealers available and it is easy to see why. It has a lovely texture and excellent coverage but shockingly I am doubting that I will repurchase this. I don't seem to suffer too badly with dark circles or spots (touch wood) so I think I am going to try out something a little cheaper next time. Let me know your favourite drugstore concealers, I can already hear a barrage of 'Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection'!
12) Models Own 3 in 1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Gloss - I am not really the person to review this as I have the worlds flakiest and weak nails so no polish ever lasts longer than a day without chipping. I would probably repurchase this as it's a reasonable price and gives a nice shine to the nails but I can't say anything for it preventing chipping.
So there you have it, my first ever empties post! I'll try and do these more regularly now so I don't have so much to cram in to one post but I hope it's given you an insight into what I would and wouldn't recommend. I don't tend to do a lot of product reviews on my blog so I think it's a good way for me to sneak in a few mini ones!