Thursday 27 December 2012

A Very Festive OOTD

Long time no see blog friends! If any of you work in retail I'm sure you know just how crazy it gets over the Christmas period but come January I should have a lot more free time to post more regularly. I spent Christmas day at my Aunty's house with my mum and my cousins and it was a lovely day, mainly spent cooing over baby Lily! I thought I'd show you what I wore to Christmas dinner, and throw in a few family photos for good measure!









Sequin Jumper - Topshop
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Boots - Pop (Independent shop in Leeds)
'Holloway' Bag - Radley
Lipstick - Revlon 'Spiced Brandy'

My mum bought me the American Apparel Disco Pants for Christmas so this was my first outing in them. I've been debating them for a while but I've tried them on a few times before and seemed to be between sizes and after my bad experience with the Topshop dupes I resigned myself to the fact that those super shiny leggings just weren't for me. I finally settled on a size and I now couldn't be happier, they are so comfy, they really do suck you in and they are such amazing quality! If you are between sizes, definately go for the smaller size as I find these have stretched loads already.

This jumper was another Christmas present from my mum (Isn't she lovely) and I love how long and slouchy it is! I'm not confident enough for the whole 'top tucked into disco pants' ensemble so I love that this gave me suitable bum and thigh coverage! I bought it from the tall section in Topshop as I do with most tops/jumpers so it is nice and long.

And now for a few family snaps...


Me and Mama Sav





Beautiful Baby Lily



Myself and the yummy mummy





Christmas cuddles with Lily

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas. I've been working none stop but I'm off for new year so can't wait to relax and catch up with friends over a tipple or two thousand! How did you all celebrate the festive period?

PS this is my last Christmas post I promise!



Becca.


6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos , I literally adore your jumper xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Its literally the comfiest thing ever! x

      Delete
  2. i love your outfit! my american apparel disco pants are my babies, i know what you mean about getting bigger tho, feel like i've worn them to death! best investment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)yeah I love them so much already,I can tell they will be well worn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, How are you?
    I really love your blog and your style, I´m following you!
    Maybe if you want, you could visit my blog and if you like it,
    follow me back ;)
    Kiss!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Ill be sure to take a look at yours x

      Delete