Dress - Topshop
Chain Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - Office
'Sartorial' Lipstick - Topshop
New Years Resolutions
1) Get Healthy - Normally I go for 'Lose 6 stone' or 'Cut out cheese' which are obviously never going to happen so this year I have gone for something a little more realistic. I am going to eat a bit healthier, exercise a bit more but generally not restrict myself.
2) Have Fun - Me and Andrew have agreed this as a sort of mutual resolution; We need to have more fun, go out more, see our friends, not worry about the little things so much.
3) Be Positive - I am probably the most negative person you will ever meet. I always assume the worst, I look on the downside of every situation and always prepare myself for bad outcomes before they even happen. I am going to try and be more upbeat and hopefully it will encourage a little luck to be sent my way.
4) Get My Finances In Order - I am absolutely horrendous when it comes to money. I need to control my incomings and outgoings a lot more efficiently and start saving so I can afford to do things I want to do.
5) Get Away - Me and Andrew have been together 6 and a half years now and never been on a proper holiday. This year I want us to go and visit somewhere we've always wanted to visit and be able to enjoy ourselves without worrying about money.
What are YOUR new years resolutions?