Monday 7 January 2013

My First Frisson With Laura Mercier

OKAY. Never before in my life have I ever, ever, ever felt this compelled to write a blog post but the Space NK sale has quite literally changed my life. I have never dipped my toe into the metophorical Laura Mercier water, but today all that has changed. I came home after what can only be described as a shitty day to find a parcel waiting for me, and that parcel contained the most stunning little box of goodies my eyes have ever seen; The Laura Mercier 'La petite patisserie quartet' in Creme de pistache.



This can't really be anything more than a first impressions post at the moment but I can honestly say I have never laid eyes on a more beautiful bath and body set in my life. The box is in a stunning simple snake print, with subtle gold writing and a beautiful red ribbon. It just screams luxury and I was literally itching to get it open.


Inside, encased in elegant red packaging, there are four generous sized minis of some of Laura Mercier's most popular bath and body products in the Creme de pistache range. There is a 90ml body wash, an equal sized souffle body cream, a cute little hand cream and a 15ml bottle of the Eau Gourmande Creme de pistache. They all seem to be extremely generous sizes and I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely insanely amazing these smell. Creme de pistache smells like the most delicious pistachio cakes in a cute little Parisian bakery (In my head anyway) and I cannot believe it has taken me this long to discover it.



Now just when this all sounded too good I feel I must touch on the price. I would in all honesty be quite happy to pay upwards of £30 for this little set, it just oozes elegance, luxury and decadence but I picked this up in the sale for a mere £12.50. Yes you heard me right, 12.50!!! I don't know how Space NK come up with their sale prices but they are literally incredible and I am seriously kicking myself now for not ordering more. I did also order part of my friends birthday present but I'll have to keep that top secret as I know she reads my blog!

So I will leave it there for tonight, I need to have some alone time with my new bessie mate Laura. If you haven't had a look already, then I urge you to go and check out the Space NK sale, there seems to be new bits added all the time and the prices are just unbelievable!


Becca.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are gorgeous! What a steal, wish i'd seen it!
    xo
    glossy-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know such a bargain! There's a similar set but in fresh fig for £20 Im seriously tempted by! x

      Delete