Friday 10 August 2012

Holiday Series - My Week In Photos

Hello strangers! So I'm back in sunny GB (No but really?!) and my god am I getting those post holiday blues, almost forgot how stressful real life is! But anyway I won't bore you with all the depressing stuff, my holiday was amazing, such a nice relaxing week away with friends. We went to Sidari in Corfu and stayed in a lovely little hotel only a couple of minutes walk from the main strip, the bar staff were so lovely (and generous with the shots) and really made the holiday extra memorable!















So as you can see I had an amazing time! Lots of delicious Mexican food was consumed and a few too many Sex on the Beach's (Ooh cheeky). I'm back at work tomorrow afternoon but I have my cousin's 4D scan first, cannot wait to see little baby's face! I hope you've all had a lovely week, what have you all been up to?


Becca.x

4 comments:

  1. I am insanely jealous right now.. Your pics look amazing!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thankyou! It was sooo nice to get away! :) x

      Delete
  2. That last photo made me laugh ha! Looks like you had a fab time :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha just had to stick that one in there for the lols ;) x

      Delete