Wednesday 15 August 2012

OOTD & Some Very Exciting News...

Hey hey heyyy! I must start this post with my exciting news as I simply cannot contain myself for a minute longer, as some of you may have seen if you follow me on twitter, ME AND ANDREW HAVE FOUND A HOUSE! It is a cute little cottage really close to where we live now and we couldn't be happier, it needs a bit of decorating and updating but that's all part of the fun so you can expect lots of house related posts over the next few weeks!

Anyway, enough of that, here's what I wore out to a meal the other night, it was nothing fancy so I just kept it simple with my midi dress, leather jacket and little ankle boots. I feel like my outfit posts are always really samey and boring at the moment but I've had a few requests to do more posts like this so I hope you don't mind my lack of new clothes; gotta be saving for serious grown up things like sofas and curtains!




Jacket - Zara
Dress - New Look
Bag - Zara
Boots - Office


Becca.x

No comments:

Post a Comment