Monday 13 August 2012

OOTD - Transitional Flowers

I thought I'd go for a bit of a double whammy today and treat you all to 2 posts as the first one was an ever-so-slightly off topic feminist rant. I wore this ensemble for my first day back at work yesterday and I thought it was quite a good outfit for transitioning some key summer pieces into the colder Autumn/Winter months. I am moving out VERY shortly so I am going to have to do this with a lot of my wardrove to try and save as much money as possible for the new bachelor pad.









Shirt - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Bag - Zara
Boots - Office
Perfume - Burberry 'Body' 
Lipstick - Revlon 'Smoked Peach'

I'd just like to give a quick mention to my new perfume 'Body' by Burberry which I picked up in duty free on the way back from Corfu. It's not like any other perfume I've ever owned, I normally go for really sweet girly perfumes like Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' or Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy' but I feel like this is going to be perfect for the Autumn months and it makes me feel all ladylike and sophisticated. I'm absolutely rubbish at describing scents but The Perfume Shop describes it as 'A feminine and effortlessly sensual fragrance with an eclectic combination of refined ingredients.' 


Becca.x

4 comments: