Sunday 17 June 2012

OOTD - Dead Casual

I was in two minds whether to actually bother featuring this outfit post, my face isn't in the photos because I was having a serious bad face day and you can infact see more of the rickety old garden shed than you can of the outfit itself, but hey, I thought you might all like to see what I wear on just a regular, casual day. After these photo's were taken I popped out for a spot of lunch and browsed the shops looking at beautiful things my massacred post-student bank account cannot afford. Not really selling this outfit am I?


Nice little cringey, awkward pose for you there!


Bag - Zara
Oversized Tshirt - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Cardigan - Miss Selfridge
Leather Panel Leggings - Topshop
Shoes- Coverse (White Low Top) at Office
Nails - Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'
Perfume - Prada 'Infusion d'iris'

Id just like to give the Miss Selfridge cardigan a special little mention as I think it is so similar to the American Apparel modal shawl ive been lusting after for aaages, but at less than half the price. Having said that I do still really want the darker coloured AA one...MY BAD.

Becca.x

3 comments:

  1. Seriously love the oversized shirt, been looking for one everywhere but none of them are ever that oversized!

    katy x
    kaatymacdonald.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so hard to find them, especially if your tall! I got this one off the topshop website, think its actually a night shirt haha x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! i love the over sized t-shirt

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete