Thursday 14 June 2012

OOTD - Horsing Around

Its hard to know how to start your first ever blog post, do I tell you a bit about myself? Do I launch right in and pretend I know what I'm doing? Do I apologise profusely for my SERIOUS lack of ability in both the layout and photography department? I think ill begin by saying that this blog is just somewhere for me to blab about everything fashion and beauty related and save my poor long suffering boyfriend's ears the pain of incessent chat about my latest lipstick lusts. I am in no way a professional and simply hope you enjoy reading what I enjoy writing.


So for my first post I thought id start with an OOTD (gosh look at me using the lingo already) as this will allow you to all get some kind of idea about my style and what you might expect to find on this blog. I went to Bramham Horse Trials with my mum at the weekend and this is just a casual outfit I wore to sit in a muddy field all day, oh English weather how I love you.



Scarf - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Leather Jacket - Zara
Dress - Topshop
Wellies - Hunter (Navy Adjustable) at Office
Lipstick - Revlon 'Smoked Peach'


Becca.x


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I love your hair :) I love Hunter wellies, mine are pink! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, my first ever comment! :) Ooh jealous I love the pink ones, we sell Hunters at my work so im constantly around temptation argh! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of your scarf!xx

    styleflaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete