Tuesday 26 June 2012

OOTD & FOTD - Working 9 To 5

It's 9-6 actually but who's counting? Working in retail, Im lucky I have the freedom to wear whatever I want. As long as I look well presented and I don't have too much jiggly flesh on show, I can dress pretty much however I like and I thought you might like to see an example of a typical outfit i'd wear for work. Apologies for the expression on my face, please forgive me, it was 8.30 in the morning and I was running very late.


Graphic Tshirt - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Boots - Office
Bag (on floor) - Zara

I never wear my hair down for work because it takes too long to style and it gets so hot and sweaty on the shop floor (mmm) that I normally just shove it up in a messy bun like this. This tshirt was a totally unexpected find in Miss Selfridge; I never normally buy anything from there but I saw this graphic print and fell in love, it has a beautiful sheer back too. The skirt was a recent purchase from the Topshop sale and set me back a staggeringly high £7, not the most exciting buy ive ever made but deffo something I know ill get plenty of use out of.


Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua Foundation in 'B20'
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in 'Medium'
Nars Bronzer in 'Laguna'
Illamasqua Blush in 'Lover'
Revlon Lipstick in 'Pink in the Afternoon'
Mac Eye Kohl in 'Smolder'
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

I keep my eye makeup super, super simple for work, im not a big eye shadow wearer anyway so I tend to just wear some black eyeliner in the waterline and a bit of mascara, anything fast basically. I always have to set my foundation with a powder on a morning as I have oily skin and it would not last a 9 hour shift on my face! The only thing I really change up with my work makeup is my lipstick; if im wearing a jazzy outfit ill go for a nude or a pink lip and if im wearing something a bit plainer ill go for something bright such as a coral or an orange. Ive said it once and ill say it again. I love lipstick. Yeah yeah?


Becca.x





No comments:

Post a Comment