Thursday 19 July 2012

FOTN - Smokey Summer Eyes

I was going to do an outfit of the evening post when I went out for a meal last night but tragically I had no one on hand to take the photos for me. Instead I thought I'd show you the hair and makeup I was sporting;I went for a summery bronzed, smokey eye look with soft boho waves (that sounded so cringe).







Face

Benefit Porefessional Primer
Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua in 'B20'
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in 'Ivory'
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in 'Medium'
Mac Bronzer in 'Refined Golden'
The Body Shop Blusher in 'Tea Rose'
Loreal Glam Bronze in 'Blonde' as Cheek Highlight

Eyes

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'
Urban Decay Eyeshadows in 'Dark Horse' (Crease) and 'Sin' (Highlight)
Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in 'Black'
Mac Eyeshadow in 'Espresso' for Brows
HD Brows Brow Beater

Lips

Revlon Matte Lipstick in 'Smoked Peach'
Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm in 'Peach Nectar'



Becca.x


4 comments: