Sunday 15 July 2012

Lazy Sunday - Get To Know Me

It's a lazy sunday morning and I've been writing my blog about a month now so I felt it was about time for you all to find out a little bit more about the person behind the posts. I thought I'd fill in a 'Get To Know Me' tag as I know it is pretty popular in the blogging/YouTubing world and I just love jumping on the old band wagon. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below, or tweet me at @BeccaBTB and i'll get back to you!



What I really look like as I write this post, minus all the usual lipstick and Topshop!

Vital Stats:
Name: Rebecca Savva.
Nicknames: Becca, Sav, Beek, Beeky, Squirrel.
Birthday: 14th May, I am the ripe old age of 22.
Place of Birth: Leeds.
Zodiac sign: Taurus.
Occupation: Just finished University & currently working in retail.

Appearance:
Hair colour: Brown, dipdyed and currently very dry.
Hair length: Fairly long.
Eye colour: Weird. One is green, one is half green and half brown.
Best feature: I quite like that my hands are quite small even though I'm really tall.
Braces: Wish I'd got them when I was younger but I never did.
Piercings: Just my ears and I only got them done earlier this year; I'm not a big piercing fan. Why would you want something digging in your skin and staying there? Makes no sense to me. 
Tattoos: Three. Piercings scare me but tattoos dont for some reason. I have my initial on my wrist, a heart behind my ear and song lyrics on my foot.
Righty of Lefty: Righty4lifeeyy.

Firsts:
Best friend: A girl called Jensen who went to my primary school. 
Award: I never win ANYTHING but in reception I won the egg decorating competition at Easter, then someone stole my winning egg. Heartbreaking.
Sport: I am the least sporty person you will ever meet.
Real Holiday: I went to Cyprus to visit family when I was younger and when I was 18 I went on my first 'proper' holiday to Kavos...
Concert: Probably Party in the Park in Leeds, I've been pretty much every year. I've seen some right gems there; A1, Ricky Martin, Craig David...

Favourites
Film: The Life of David Gale.
TV Show: Too many to pick one. Buffy The Vampire Slayer is probably my favourite OF ALL TIME, but I love Criminal Minds at the moment.
Colour: Orange.
Song: Anything by Gabrielle Aplin, Ben Howard or Damien Rice.
Restaurant: Probably Pizza Express, boring I know.
Store: Topshop. Boring again.
Book: The Hunger Games Trilogy. Boring AGAIN!
Magazine: Not much of a magazine reader anymore, I just read blogs.
Shoes: Currently my Converse.

Currently:
Feeling: Lazy.
Single or Taken: Taken for 6 years this month!
Eating: Nothing. Im not allowing myself to snack as I'm trying to lose a bit of weight before my holiday.
Listening to: Ben Howard - Call me maybe.
Thinking about: Food.
Watching: Youtube.
Wearing: PJ's.

Future:
Want Children: Definately.
Want to be married: Definately.
Careers in mind: I literally have NO idea.
Where do you want to live: I'm happy in the area I am but me and Andrew are finding our own place soon.

Do you believe in: 
God: No.
Miracles: No unfortunately not.
Love at first sight: As everyone always says, I believe in 'lust at first sight' but I think you have to love someone's personality.
Ghosts: Yes I think I do...
Aliens: I'm sure there probably is something out there but I doubt they are stereotypical aliens.
Soul Mates: I think there are more than one soul mates for everyone. Not just in a romantic sense, but friendship as well.
Heaven: No.
Hell: No.
Kissing on the first date: I don't see why not.
Yourself: Sometimes; I think everyone has moment's where they doubt themselves and moment's where they know what they're doing is right.


So I hope you all found this interesting and feel like you know me a bit better. Normal blogging will resume tomorrow, I've bought MORE holiday things I cant wait to show you and accidentally purchased more lipsticks I will review for y'all; I like having a blog, makes me feel like I can justify my spending.

Becca.x



No comments:

Post a Comment