Wednesday 18 July 2012

OOTD - Strictly Casual

I've done outfit post's for what I wear to work previously, but lately I feel like my style has been somewhat evolving, and when I say evolving, I actually mean getting incredibly lazy. I thought I'd show you the latest look I've been rocking in the work place and yes, before you say it, I have myself been wondering whether I should just just stroll into work in my pjs. Also I'd just quickly like to apologise for my moody face in all these photos, Andrew, my photographer of choice is away in London for work so I've had to deal with my mum thinking she's "arty" and snapping wildly at me from every possible unflattering angle, makes it difficult to smile when you have a camera pointed at your double chin.






Hoody - Primark
Top - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Earrings - Topshop
Leggings - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Boots - Office
Lipstick - Mac 'Cut a Caper'

Leggings aren't something I often wear; I am very pear shaped so unfortunately they do nothing to flatter my figure. I look slimmest in a dress and opaque tights, they suck me in and create better shape, but sometimes comfort just overrides style and I can't resist sticking on a pair of soft, black leggings and just embracing my inner slouch.

I am living in hoodies at the moment, they are so easy to wear and perfect for this delightful British summer we are experiencing. I picked this one up at Primark the other day, it is a speckled grey and not too thick to wear at work. The top is also a new Primarni purchase, I love any top that is long at the back and slouchy so I actually bought this in the light grey as well as the darker version featured in this post. I bought them in a size 16 as I like the really oversized look, but the cashier in my local Primark really couldn't get her head around this and shouted 'GIRRRL YOU CRAZY? YOU AIN'T NO SIZE 16' in front of the whole queue of customers. Possibly the most embarrassing moment of my life.

To try and dress it up slightly I wore my usual H&M collar necklace and my small heeled Office boots, I did consider Converse but then I think I would've looked like I was heading for the gym, and we all know that just ain't the case.


Becca.x

No comments:

Post a Comment