Sunday 1 July 2012

OOTD - A Slouchy Sunday Outfit





Cardigan - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Primark
Tshirt - Topshop
Skirt - Primark
Sandals - Office
Lipstick - Mac 'Shy Girl'

Ive been soooo busy this week ive not been able to blog anywhere near as much as I would like to, im deffo going to be upping the post's again over the next few days. Here's a few snaps of my favourite new Primarni bargain; this bright red maxi skirt. I originally bought it for my holiday next month but it's just so comfy and easy to wear that I couldn't help popping it on early. It's been really sunny today, but also very windy and not overly warm (this is to explain for my squinty photo eyes) so I chucked it on with a plain black slouchy Tshirt from Topshop and my oversized Miss Selfridge cardigan to stop it looking too summery. I love my new sandals too, only £10 in the Office sale and I think they'll last me years; they're so simple and timeless.



Becca.x


.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment