Wednesday 11 July 2012

OOTD - Summer Brights

Hi guys this is just a quick outfit post to show you how I jazz up a simple, plain dress/blazer combo to give it a slightly more summery feel. I featured this midi dress in my recent holiday haul post and I've just teamed it with my new white H&M blazer; I've been wanting one for such a long time and it was such a decent price I just couldn't resist when I saw it in store.





Earrings - H&M
Blazer - H&M
Dress - New Look
Bangles - H&M
Sandals - Office
Lipstick - Mac 'Watch Me Simmer'

I say this in every outfit post but serious apologies for the dodgy squinty eyes! I have the world's most light sensitive eyes so I can barely keep them open without shades when the sun decides to actually show its face. I'm literally writing this post inside with sunglasses on because my eyes are hurting, think I look like a Vicky Beckham WAG wannabe right about now.


Becca.x




1 comment:

  1. Aww thankyou :) so glad you like it! Im gonna take a look at yours now xx

    ReplyDelete