1) HD Brows Palette in 'Vamp' - This was the first thing I saw when I opened my Glossybox and I literally let out a little yelp of happiness. The palette was originally featured in the September 2011 box so sadly I missed out but I am so so SO pleased to see they've given their newer subscribers a bit of brow action. I've actually tried this out already this morning when I nipped to run some errands so I can tell you that my first impressions are incredible. The powder's are intensely pigmented and I actually really like the little angled brush you get included; I will definately be giving up on my current Mac 'Espresso' eyeshadow and Elizabeth Arden angled brush combo. The only slight downside I have found of this is that it is a little too dark for me, however I am getting my hair dyed darker next week so it will be perfect then. This palette retails for £19.95 so it is almost double the price of the whole beauty box, amazing!
HD Brows Palette in 'Vamp' - RRP £19.95
2) Clynol 'Enrich Colour Shampoo' - I was delighted when I saw this in the July Glossybox as I am a massive Clynol fan. Their 'Repair Recovery Conditioner' is my all time favourite conditioner and I regularly use their 'Reflex Silver Shampoo' if my ombre is looking a bit brassy. I am really excited to test out their 'Enrich Colour Shampoo' and this will be the perfect sample size to take on holiday next week.
3) Monu 'Golden Glow' - Again this is the perfect sample size to take on holiday with me next week. Because I wear a much higher SPF on my face than on my body my face always looks much paler so I think I will apply this to my face a couple of hours before I go out on an evening to give me a natural looking summer glow.
Clynol 'Enrich Colour Shampoo' - RRP £9.35/300ml
Monu 'Golden Glow' - RRP £23/200ml
4) Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting in 'Irish Cream Pavlova' - This is another full size product and worth the same price as the whole box. I'm not usually too focussed on how much the products in the box are worth but this month it is staggeringly obvious what good value for money you are getting. The Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting is a multi purpose product for lips and cheeks which smells like heaven and is a beautiful candy pink shade with subtle shimmer. I tried this on my lips earlier and it felt lovely for a gloss product, not too sticky with a nice amount of pigmentation.
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting in 'Irish Cream Pavlova' - RRP £10
5) Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15 - This was probably the least exciting product for me as I'm not a big skincare fan and don't really enjoy trying new products as my skin is very sensitive. I was pleased to see the lotion is oil free as I have quite oily skin and I love that they also included little sachets of the matching cleanser and serum. I tested the lotion out under my makeup this morning and my initial reaction is pretty blahhh. I don't have anything negative to say but I didn't notice it did anything amazing for my skin. As I haven't come up in a reaction to it so far I will continue to test it and let you know what I think, although at £32 for 50ml I can't see me wanting to invest.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15 - RRP £32/50ml
Overall I am completely ecstatic with this month's Glossybox and it is easily my favourite so far. I am a little confused by the festival theme as I personally couldn't see myself washing my hair, applying fake tan and filling in my eyebrows at a festival but I am extremely pleased with it all the same. Glossybox retails at £10 per month (plus p&p) and I can honestly say it is well worth the money, as with everyone there are some boxes I have liked more than others but I always get use out of almost every product so I'd encourage you to subscribe if you haven't already.
What was your favourite product in the July box?